Clear your browser cache
- Firefox (Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Chrome (Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Internet Explorer (Windows)
- Safari (Mac)
- Android browser (Mobile)
- Safari iPhone/IOS (Mobile)
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
- From the Time range to clear: select Everything.
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
- Click Clear Now.
- Close and restart Firefox
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu .
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Note: Microsoft will ONLY support Internet Explorer 11+ starting January 2016. If you are using an old version than this, please upgrade now.
- In Internet Explorer for the desktop, tap or click the Favorites button .
- Tap or click the History tab, and choose how you want to view your history by selecting a filter from the drop down menu:
- View By Date shows your last three weeks of history in chronological order.
- View By Site shows a list of sites you visited in the last three weeks, but not the dates of your visits.
- View By Most Visited shows your most visited sites in the last three weeks.
- View By Order Visited Today shows only sites you visited today.
- To delete specific sites, press and hold (or right-click) a site from any of these lists, and then tap or click Delete. Or, return to a page by tapping or clicking any site in the list.
- From the Safari menu, select Clear History and Website Data.
- Select the desired time range, and then click Clear History.
- Go to Safari > Quit Safari, then restart safari
- Go to Settings and choose Apps or Application Manager.
- Swipe to the All tab.
- In the list of installed apps, find and tap your web browser. Tap Clear Data and then Clear Cache.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
- Open your Settings app on your ios device (off of the main screen).
- Tap Safari.
- Tap Clear History and Website Data and confirm.